Webinar "Plant Variety Protection" organised by European IP Helpdesk on 22 May 2019
The European IP Helpdesk will organise a webinar on the topic "Plant Variety Protection" on Wednesday, 22nd May 2019 at 10:30 AM CET. The speaker will be from the CPVO (European Agency for Plant Variety Protection).
Plant Variety Protection Webinar
Experience level: Intermediate
In the webinar aims at: presenting the fundamentals of the intellectual property protection in the European Union for plants varieties.
- What is plant variety protection?
- How can I register my plant variety?
- How much registering costs?
- What is the difference between patent protection and plant variety protection?
- Why should I register my plant varieties?
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration: Registration will open three weeks before the webinar takes place.
Further information about the webinar is available here: https://www.iprhelpdesk.eu/node/4854
A factsheet on plant variety protection is available here: https://www.iprhelpdesk.eu/news/plant-variety-protection